About Laura S. Crumbley CPA P.C.
31 Years' Experience
Since our inception in 1990, Laura S. Crumbley CPA P.C., has been actively involved in our community. We are well known for our strict code of ethics, expertise in tax preparation, friendly and prompt service.
The mission of Laura S. Crumbley CPA P.C. is to make a difference in the professional and personal lives of our clients, business associates, colleagues, staff and community. We strive to be a progressive tax and accounting firm that has found a way to break through the barriers of the traditional mindset to become not just a tax preparer, but a true partner, one who clients trust and rely upon for all their financial advisory needs.
Tax Planning and Tax Return Filing
It is our job to see that you pay no more tax than the law requires. We monitor the changes in the tax law that affect you and recommend tax saving strategies. We will file all your tax returns and serve as your advocate in all tax matters. If you are contacted by any government agency concerning your tax matters, your first call should be to us. We will take care of it so that you can get on with your business.
There is a certain mystique that has grown up around tax planning and tax-cutting techniques. We are here to put tax planning in plain English for you. There are actually several basic tax-cutting strategies, and most plans involve one or a combination of them. In a nutshell, the strategies are:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower brackets.
- Shifting income from one year to another in order to have it fall where it will be taxed at the lower rate.
- Shifting deductions from one year to another to place them where the tax benefit will be greater.
- Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices and through pension plan contributions.
- Structuring your affairs to obtain a tax deduction for some expenses paid for things you enjoy – a vacation home, for example.
- Investing your money to produce income that is exempt from either federal or state income tax or both.
Today’s tax laws are so complicated that unless your financial affairs are extremely simple, chances are you will benefit from at least occasional help from a tax professional. It is too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled if you prepare only one return a year. Even the use of computer software is no substitute for the assistance of a seasoned tax preparer.
We prepare hundreds of tax returns every year. We know what to look for when your return is prepared. More importantly, you have someone to ask questions of during the rest of the year. And we will put you on our mailing list to receive timely tax and financial advice.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- Chamber Of Commerce Member
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor
- Georgia Society Of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- American Institute Of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)